What comedian sells out Madison Square Garden three nights in a row?
Gus
2015-01-28 20:39:48 UTC
And would have been 4th but for the storm... 15,000 each night!

Who goes to see a comedian with 14,999 other people?

New concert out in more intimate setting at the Comedy Store, for $5... I know you guys would want to know.

https://louisck.net/purchase/live-at-the-comedy-store
Tommy Joe
2015-01-29 05:48:20 UTC
Post by Gus
And would have been 4th but for the storm... 15,000 each night!
Who goes to see a comedian with 14,999 other people?
New concert out in more intimate setting at the Comedy Store, for $5... I know you guys would want to know.
https://louisck.net/purchase/live-at-the-comedy-store
Anybody who does anything with 14,999 people is an idiot - unless they're watching a tv show being watched by that number of people. Tv is different, I'm talking about a bunch of people all in the same place, a stampede just waiting to happen - and I love when it does.

TJ
O***@aol.com
How many t-shirts he sell? Thats where the real dough is.
Tommy Joe
2015-01-30 06:02:43 UTC
Post by O***@aol.com
How many t-shirts he sell? Thats where the real dough is.
Many people wear Skivving's tee shirts. Most live in cold weather Canada, so the tee is usually concealed by bulky outdoor wear. The true Skivving lover can't wait for summer when he can shed the warm outer garments and walk proud in their favorite Sky tee.

TJ
Gus
2015-01-30 11:13:07 UTC
I watched most of CK's concert at the Comedy Store. It was disappointing. Not very funny, not very interesting. lol'd maybe 3 times, and other times found what he was talking about kinda boring.
O***@aol.com
Did you get a T shirt?
Tommy Joe
2015-01-31 01:39:31 UTC
Post by O***@aol.com
Did you get a T shirt?
I saw a guy on stage years ago who was unknown at that time but had a certain quality that told me he was going to be a star one day. I attended one of his early concerts, shortly after he had become known, the prices for his shows going up. It was worth it though. I bought one of his tee shirts and had thousands of copies made and would sell them outside his shows as people were filing in. His camp noticed a decrease in tee shirt sales. They finally found out it was me and I was banned from the property of all the known comedy clubs in the country. But in that short span I made enough money to last a good while. I will not reveal the comic's name - you know, due to law suits and such.

TJ
O***@aol.com
2015-01-31 04:09:40 UTC
Was is Bill Cosby? Was there semen on the tees?
Tommy Joe
2015-01-31 06:13:48 UTC
Post by O***@aol.com
Was is Bill Cosby? Was there semen on the tees?
You got me. You must have even more inside information than I thought. Yep, Bill's camp was pretty mad at me for underselling his tee shirts. But I got back at them. I used the money I made selling Bill's tees to pay women to make up bad stories about Bill. He wanted to make a big issue out of a bunch of tee shirts. Well guess what? I'm going take the shirt off his back.

TJ
O***@aol.com
2015-01-31 10:15:52 UTC
At first one woman comes forward with a story of rape then when it goes well the next one and then the next one. If you are raped best to wait and see if theres a profit in it.
Tommy Joe
2015-02-01 07:42:06 UTC
Post by O***@aol.com
At first one woman comes forward with a story of rape then when it goes well the next one and then the next one. If you are raped best to wait and see if theres a profit in it.
Good observation. Just my opinion, but I think Cosby probably did take liberties with a few women who were trying to take advantage of him. Why would so many flock to him otherwise? Was he some kind of adonis cocksman? I doubt it. If people male or female seek out the company of others simply because they are famous or have a lot of money, then too bad for them. People need to learn how to make better decisions. The law getting involved in these matters, putting people in jail, etc., won't help anybody. Everything today is somebody else's fault and it's going to get worse.

TJ
Tommy Joe
2015-02-01 07:50:28 UTC
As things become increasingly competitive and desperate there is no telling how far people will go to maintain their jobs. Cops paying people to fabricate stories about someone just to make a big bust. Prosecuting attorneys doing the same thing. Everyone involved doesn't have to be in on it from the start. A few paid accusers emerge and before long a long list of mass hypnotized victims will come forward. I'm sure it already happens. But in the future it's going to get worse. There are too many people working in the law industry to let it go bust. They will need to create crime to stay in business. Same with the military or any other business that can get away with it. The trick is to make the public think they need you. The cops and military do that. I was always the opposite. My policy was that I need my customers more than they need me. Anyway, it's coming. If they want someone bad enough they can use the same scientific evidence that exonerates people to put them behind bars even if it means planting DNA or some other evidence at the scene.

TJ

Tommy Joe
2015-01-31 01:33:19 UTC
Post by Gus
I watched most of CK's concert at the Comedy Store. It was disappointing. Not very funny, not very interesting. lol'd maybe 3 times, and other times found what he was talking about kinda boring.
I'm glad. If you went to as many open mics as I've been too you'd find plenty of unknowns who are sharper and more professional on stage than LCK. You'd find plenty who suck too - but people aren't paying big bucks to be disappointed by them.

TJ
Gus
2015-01-29 15:46:16 UTC
Post by Tommy Joe
Post by Gus
And would have been 4th but for the storm... 15,000 each night!
Who goes to see a comedian with 14,999 other people?
New concert out in more intimate setting at the Comedy Store, for $5... I know you guys would want to know.
https://louisck.net/purchase/live-at-the-comedy-store
Anybody who does anything with 14,999 people is an idiot - unless they're watching a tv show being watched by that number of people. Tv is different, I'm talking about a bunch of people all in the same place, a stampede just waiting to happen - and I love when it does.
TJ
Like the Who concert in Cincinnati?

Crowds are scary. I stay at home ensconced in my house.
Tommy Joe
2015-01-30 06:00:14 UTC
Post by Gus
Like the Who concert in Cincinnati?
Crowds are scary. I stay at home ensconced in my house.
I lost my shoe while watching the Who
At the head of the line running fast
A faster escapee behind me
His foot catching the back of my shoe and pulling it off
As I picked up the pace
And finally found freedom outise the stadium
And gazed back in to see many shoes scattered across the field
With dead bodies and naked feet scattered all around

TJ